Principle of Management : Supportive Style

Mira Aryuni
Principle of Management
           
            Based on the assessment, I got highest point in supportive style. My point was 39. Supportive people tend to be patient, cooperative and attentive. Supportive people are not thinking about ‘me”. Everything is about you. They think about other feeling before doing something. Sometimes, they even hurt themselves because think other feeling too much. Supportive people are slow decision maker. They focus about detail things and will ask too much question to know properly. This situation makes others uncomfortable sometimes. They do compare and read carefully about choose something. They don’t dominate other, they treated other fairly instead. They are good listener and empathy person. They can listen other for hours and feel what other feeling deeply. They like to make warm and happy relationship. I feel it describe me a lot.
            Knowing my style communication help me to understand my self-better. If I know myself better, it helps me to be more confident and comfortable. Furthermore, it helps me to deal with other communication style. What should I do if I work with directive, supportive or emotive people. The treat will be different for each other. If I know it, I can maintain good relationship with other communication people. This relationship will be a benefit for me in the future especially in business or job case. Besides that, it helps to avoid bad conflict because we understand each other and know how to treat other to feel comfortable.

I think this assessment is very helpful. A ton of thanks for who created this. This assessment helps people to know they communication style. It helps people to improve their weakness. Furthermore, they will know how to communicate with other communication style. It helps to maintain the relationship in a good way and get win-win solution.

Comments

Popular Posts