Principle of Management Case study Chapter 10

Mira Aryuni
Principle of Management
Case study Chapter 10


            If I was in charge of Cessna’s “new” single-engine factory, I will hire teamwork for certain task. They will take responsibility in productivity and quality. They supposed to create product that meet buyer demand. Because of that, I need to hire people who has strong experience background. My team should have related experience for years, creative and the important one is being able to work in team. They also should have good communication skill to build relation with loyal customers. I encourage to get people from different background as my team for diverse ideas. Before start working, I will give my team building activity program to my team to make them engage each other so they will feel as the one when they are start working.

Comments

Popular Posts