barriers being entrepreneur; asset entrepreneur; biggest challenges entrepreneur

Assignment 2:  Entrepreneurial Survey
Take the two quizzes (links listed below) and respond to the questions below.   

1.      Do you think the questions on both quizzes describe you? 
Most part of questions both quiz describe me. These quizzes try to know about myself through the questions that related with entrepreneurship to make sure that I am eligible to be an entrepreneur or not. These both quizzes try to match with famous entrepreneur’s attitude.

2.      What barriers do you think you will have to overcome to be a successful entrepreneur?
- I expect calmer work environment so that running a business will make me in difficult situation and mentally exhausting
- I get bored very easily. I always interest with new things so maybe make me didn’t focus what I am doing
- I’m still afraid to take a risk
- I’m still difficult to change my lifestyle become lower
- I can do both specific task or ambiguous task. But still prefer does specific task
To become successful entrepreneur, I should overcome these barriers so that everything will going smoothly.

3.   Why you think this accurately describes you (or not) and your characteristics?
The both quizzes told that I am consider being an entrepreneurial instead become an entrepreneurship. That is pretty true. I have a desire to become entrepreneur someday but I’m still afraid to begin. Many things that I am considering. I’m still having a doubt about can I become successful entrepreneur.

4.  What do you think is your biggest asset to being a successful entrepreneur?
- Easily to adapt with new situation so it will make me ready for new circumstance
- I always deals with difficult situation. I try to keep up with good work
- I ease to make a long-term commitment and do it with tenacity
- I can keep my promise when made it
- I like to finish one task before moving on to another task. In case if I get difficult to finish that task I will find the ways to solve the problems.
- I prefer to be a leader in a group. I’m comfortable to handle the team to do project.

5.   What do you think are your biggest challenges to being a successful entrepreneur?
I thought that my biggest challenges to being a successful entrepreneur is competitive. Nowadays, many people have a same business so that the competitive is so tightly. To keep stay with business, we asked to become creative and initiative so that our business has a special value on consumer’s eyes. But in real is not easy as we think. Even though we did everything, but sometimes we still get a failure.

6. Have fun and tell me what you think.
I think that these both quizzes are great because I can get a draw about possibility to become an entrepreneur. This test became one of things that I considered before I start to make a business. Should I working on it or delay to build a business.  These quizzes will be greater if the question didn’t ask directly. I mean the questions like psychology question. The questions are about I should choose something in certain illustration. It will give real answer about our passion to become an entrepreneur.


Comments

Popular Posts